Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's been a while...

As construction continues, I have been busy and not had time to write. I work during the day and then help with the basement at night. What went from a simple "replacing the floor" turned into a pretty major basement demo. I am excited, but also really exhausted!! Early mornings and late nights= one grouchy girl!! I can't wait to share the finished product with you!! For now, you will have to settle for a quick outfit photo and a messy basement! This way, you will really really appreciate how it looks when it's done and I can share some of my pain. So far, we have ripped out carpet, taken off baseboards and window trim, added holes in the walls and removed the. Office door to add French doors. Oh, and we insulated the entire basement while we were at it. Last night I primed all the trim and the door. Flooring comes in Wednesday and then we will move on to tile on the projection screen wall. The fun never ends!
Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you are a busy lady!! I love the built in shelves! I think you will both love it when its finished, then hopefully take a must earned break from home improvement!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that outfit- you can never go wrong with flannel and boots! Also I am dying over that screen! Wish we could have a basement like that with a screen like that! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

Comments Loved and Welcome!