Friday, March 22, 2013

Back to reality

Oh it is hard coming back from vacation! I keep looking at the photos I took and then close my eyes and pretend I am still there. Current weather here in Indiana is only 17 degrees! I'm cold!! Doesn't seem to be warming up anytime soon and there is a snow storm predicted for Sunday. Over It!!

I have been really busy since arriving home and haven't taken any outfit pics. Well, that is also because I haven't worn anything worth taking a pic! Today I am wearing the all important IU attire in preparation for the game this afternoon. Again, not really photo worthy.

I have to travel to Ohio Sunday for work meetings and will be there until Wednesday. Since I will be with my co workers, I will have to dress decent. This means no sweats and tees! I will be sure to take LOTS of pictures. They are a crazy awesome an wild group of people!

Lots to do for work and to prepare for my trip, so I will leave you with my favorite photo from vacation.

Go Hoosiers!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about not taking outfit photos. I am just too busy and tired right now. That, and my other camera broke, so I don't have a remote for the one I have currently. We'll be traveling to Ohio in the summer to visit my husband's family. I'm glad the weather will be much nicer than it was during the winter- hopefully, that is! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! It's crazy how cold it is in other parts of the country when it's been so hot in SoCal.

    I hope you enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Loved and Welcome!