Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two guesses

I am on vacation! Aside from
Chicago or Cincinnati, which are really close to us, this is the furthest that we have traveled. We left on Friday and arrived at our first destination on Saturday. Two guesses as to where I am....ok, I'll tell you! We are in sunny Florida!

We have a very full agenda. First stop, my best friends house! We were so excited for this. It's the first time we have visited them since they moved last July. We all went to the beach on Sunday.

Monday, they went with us to the happiest place on earth! That's right, Disney!! This is my first ever visit and it was great! We are worn out, but is was worth it. Not sure who was more excited, me or the boy. I even got my Minnie Mouse ears.

For Tuesday, we slept in and then checked out more of Orlando. After, we are headed to Medieval Times for dinner and a show and then went to Old Town for some go carting!

Hopefully the trip will continue to go well.

Stay tuned for more vacation updates!











3 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing vacation!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this vacations pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun - I remember when my brother and I would bury ourselves in the sand :) :) :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

Comments Loved and Welcome!